Information Technology Service Desk | ITSD
- Registration of Information Technology Service Desk (ITSD) is mandatory for the Teaching and Non-teaching staff to provide the service call report. ITSD manages tickets raised in university for service related to ICT devices. Employees can raise tickets through this IT Service Desk (ITSD). This ITSD helps in tracking the issue related to IT devices.
- The ITSD Form is to be filled in by the faculty/employee.
- Those devices within warranty period should not be fill-up the form, please contact the OEM for their support, CLICK HERE FOR OEM's Toll-Free Number.
- After filling up, the applicant can download in the PDF Format.
- DOWNLOAD the ITSD FORM and submit it to the Systems Manager, Computer Centre, Manipur University
- Note: If already applied, DOWNLOAD ITSD FORM/TICKET
GET IT SUPPORT
To get IT support for Desktop/Laptop, Printer, UPS or Internet issues, Please fill out the online service request form.
- The applicants are instructed to submit the filled in application(ITSD TICKET) to the Office of Systems Manager, Computer Centre, Manipur University.
- The ITSD is open MONDAY to FRIDAY from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- For further iquery, please contact.
- i. Lamabam Pradeep Singh (Network Administrator) +91-7005143315 - for INTERNET issue.
- ii. Donald DZ (Computer Assistant) +91-8414007330 - for Desktop/Laptop/Printer/UPS issue.